Portable Emission Measurement System (PEMS)
Our Portable Emission Measurement System, or PEMS, provides complete and accurate real-time monitoring of the pollutants emitted by engines while driving.
Location: Flanders Make - Lommel
Our Portable Emission Measurement System, or PEMS, provides complete and accurate real-time monitoring of the pollutants emitted by engines while driving. It offers a modern and innovative counterpart to check the impact of emissions from combustion engines upon the environment. Thanks to our close cooperation with Lommel Proving Ground, we can measure emissions in different driving conditions or on an official RDE route (Real Driving Emissions).
- System control unit
- Portable Emission Measurement System
- Mobile fuel consumption measurement system
- GPS and Ambient sensors
- Calibration unit
What do we offer?
- Testing equipment, including a standardised RDE-compliant track
- CO/CO²/NoX/THC measurement
- Fuel gas consumption measurement
- Exhaust gas flow and temperature control
- Data taking into account ambient conditions
- Concerto software to run the acquired data of the Real Driving Emission test
- Knowledge and support in setting up and running the test
- Advice on follow-up actions