Webinar - Industrial technology for healthcare
The industry has been using technologies such as virtual reality, sensors and cameras to refine its operations for some time now. The same technologies are often of great interest to the healthcare sector and can be a great help in arming our healthcare institutions for the future and taking them to the next level.
(attention: the webinar is presented in Dutch!)
- Introduction (Diana Espinosa, Flanders Make)
- Website automatically calculates safe seating distance (Emma Claeys, Flanders Make)
- Hologram glasses joins healthcare providers worldwide (Niels Leunen, Mr. Watts)
- Intelligent workcells reduce stress on the workfloor (Patricia Leconte, Flanders Make)
- Automatic evaluation of ergonomics on the workfloor (Maarten Witters, Flanders Make)
Watch the webinar here
Would you like to know more about industrial technology in the healthcare sector? Then quickly fill in the form below and you will be linked to the webinar. You will also receive the link to the webinar by e-mail.